Mon, 11 Apr|
Todmorden High School
CHAMPIONS Camp (Todmorden)
Circus Skills, Hand Craft, Art, Musical Theatre, Problem Solving, Inclusion, Opportunities, Nutrition & Sport. Free Meal & Snacks for all.
Time & Location
11 Apr 2022, 09:30 – 14 Apr 2022, 15:30
Todmorden High School, Ewood Ln, Todmorden OL14 7DG, UK
About the Event
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to use it.”
4 Days of amazing CHAMPIONS activities & FUN with friends, - don't miss out!
C - Circus Skills & Cake Baking
H - Hand Crafting
A - Art & Design
M - Musical Theatre
P - Problem Solving
I - Inclusion
O - Opportunities
N - Nutrition
S - Sport
On Camp, 9:30am until 3:30pm each day.
Sports Coached By &/or Pathways Linked to*
Table Tennis Janine Brooks (ex-England International)
Football Bryan Brooks (Bradford City AFC & Bradford City Women)
Football Jack Garside (Premier League Academy Coach)
Judo Emma Byrne (Judo Excellence)
PE/Games Saif Hussain
With all highly qualified staff DBS checked, safeguarding and 1st Aid trained children get the chance to have FUN and flourish in this high quality environment.
· Queuing system / directional signage will be in place prominently to guide staff and children around the campus
· Players MUST be dropped at the designated points by parents/guardians.
· Everyone to observe social distancing whilst waiting to enter the building.
· Staggering entry points with other groups should alleviate queues building up in surrounding areas
· ALL bookings (and payment) MUST be undertaken online.
· TAGS will be required to have an accurate and up-to-date record of all its participants, medical conditions, GDPR considerations and will inform the full group in the case of any outbreak.
· Suitable facility spaces will ensure social distancing is a continuously enforced priority.
· Risk assessments will be undertaken, including required areas sizes for the maximum allowed participants.
· The venue will display signs to this effect.
· Within the registration confirmation email, it will be stressed that if anyone from a particular household is or has been (within the last 14 days) displaying symptoms then they will be unable to attend the Camp
· If any potential attendees have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you are a contact of a known COVID-19 case, they will be informed that they will be unable to attend Camp
· Attendees to arrive at the facility in sports kit and travel home to change/shower.
· Use of changing rooms will be avoided where possible. The only amendment to this is for participants with disabilities or special needs.
· TAGS will operate consistent groups of no more than 15 children and at least one staff member.
· This means that at the first session children will be assigned to a particular group and then stay in those consistent groups for future sessions.
· ALL children MUST equip themselves to spend the whole day outdoors.
· Water bottles, rain wear, footwear and a change of clothing MUST be brought by ALL athletes
· All outdoor activities to be moved indoors
· Weather considerations will follow the below guidance. Dependant on the length of disruption and considering activity is underway
1. Take shelter in sports hall observing social distancing
2. Retreat to “bubble” classrooms based on indoor classroom guidance (i.e. sedentary activity)
3. Parents contacted and children to be collected
4. If forecast is of such a severe nature then activities will be cancelled (or moved indoors) the night before and parents informed.
Book Now to reserve your place
All Week Ticket (4 Days)
Receive 4 days of high-quality coaching *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£72.50
Sibling (Week Ticket)
Book Siblings (2 children) on for all 4 days. Receive 4 days of high-quality coaching *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£135.00
1 Day Ticket
Receive 1 day of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey. Please add additional tickets if you wish to come for 2 or 3 days. *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£20.75
Siblings 1 Day Ticket
Receive 1 day of high-quality coaching for 2 children The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey. Please add additional tickets if you wish to come for 2 or 3 days. *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£38.00
FREE Ticket (Free School Meal)
Subject to funding we are offering free places on our 2022 champions holiday camps. Please purchase a “free” ticket & we will confirm when we are informed. You are entitled to a free place, daily snacks & a nutritious if you are a resident & eligible for benefits-related free school meals in Calderdale.£0.00