Panthers Cheerleading Camp 1
Time & Location
About the Event
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to use it.”
5 Days of amazing cheerleading, tumbling, dance and have loads of FUN with friends - don't miss out!
On Camp, 9:30am until 3:30pm each day (no extended hours).
Panthers Cheerleading, TAGS and Inspire Centre have formed an exciting partnership to provide more opportunities to those already involved and/or introduce this amazing sport to a whole new audience.
Panthers Cheerleading was set up in March 2016 as a fun and exciting way of getting children involved with exercise, meeting new friends and learning what it's like to be part of a team. They currently have classes in our Halifax and Cleckheaton locations and are accepting boys and girls aged 4 and up.
Offering a range of classes to help develop important skills such as strength, co-ordination, agility and flexibility. As well as all these practical skills, Panthers teaches crucial life skills, such as teamwork, dedication and leadership.
Panthers offer competition teams in Pom and also have recreational classes for those who do not wish to compete but still want to be involved in cheer! Going into our second season, our aim is to develop and perfect those advanced skills needed to compete with the best cheer teams in the UK.
The team of qualified coaches bring with them a wealth of experience and can't wait to pass this on to all our athletes!
With all highly qualified staff DBS checked, safeguarding and 1st Aid trained children get the chance to have FUN and flourish in this high quality environment.
· Queuing system / directional signage will be in place prominently to guide staff and children around the campus
· Players MUST be dropped at the designated points by parents/guardians.
· Everyone to observe social distancing whilst waiting to enter the building.
· There will be different points of entry and/exit.
· Staggering entry points with other groups should alleviate queues building up in surrounding areas
· Parents/Guardians WILL NOT enter the building
· ALL bookings (and payment) MUST be undertaken online.
· ALL bookings MUST be for the FULL week
· TAGS will be required to have an accurate and up-to-date record of all its participants, medical conditions, GDPR considerations and will inform the full group in the case of any outbreak.
· After careful consideration of the Government Guidance Protective measures for out-of-school-settings during Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak published on July 1st 2020, SportCheer England are pleased to support the reopening of Cheerleading and Dance clubs and gyms from the end of the 2020 Summer Term, providing that programmes are able to adhere to the required restrictions. https://sportcheerengland.org/coronavirus
· ALL children MUST bring and use their own hand sanitiser/gel.
· Regular cleaning of key touch points such as door handles – will be continually done by the cleaning team during the day
· Using signs and posters to build awareness of good handwashing technique and increase frequency, avoid touching your face and to cough or sneeze into your arm.
· Suitable facility spaces will ensure social distancing is a continuously enforced priority.
· Risk assessments will be undertaken, including required areas sizes for the maximum allowed participants.
· The venue will display signs to this effect.
· Within the registration confirmation email, it will be stressed that if anyone from a particular household is or has been (within the last 14 days) displaying symptoms then they will be unable to attend the Camp
· If any potential attendees have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you are a contact of a known COVID-19 case, they will be informed that they will be unable to attend Camp
· Attendees to arrive at the facility in sports kit and travel home to change/shower.
· Use of changing rooms will be avoided where possible. The only amendment to this is for participants with disabilities or special needs.
· Children will be required to purchase a TAGS ball upon booking. They will then be given the ball at the commencement of their first session (Football Camp Only).
· Each day they will be asked to clean and then bring their own individual pieces of equipment (i.e. footballs)
· Players will be asked to (wherever possible) wear certain coloured t-shirts to distinguish themselves from other players, arrange players into their “bubbles” and/or to save the need for bibs
· To reduce the risk of transmission within a setting, TAGS aim to minimise the number of different people each child comes into contact with. As such, TAGS will operate consistent groups of no more than 15 children and at least one staff member.
· This means that at the first session children will be assigned to a particular group and then stay in those consistent groups for future sessions. So, for example on consecutive days or if attending one day per week, from the start of the summer until the end of the summer.
Book Now to reserve your place
- Panthers Cheer Hx Aug 3-7 '20£82.50£82.500£0
- Sibling Panthers Cheer Aug 3-7£145£1450£0
- Sibling x 3 Panthers Aug 3-7£185£1850£0
- Panthers Cheer 2 Day (Mon/Tue)£37.50£37.500£0
- Panthers Cheer 3 Day (Wed-Fri)£55£550£0