Mon, 17 Aug|
Ryburn United Juniors FC
TAGS Football & Fitness Camp 3
Ages 5-14 Years 5 Day week for ONLY £80 per child £140 (Siblings Deal - 2 Children) £180 (Siblings Deal - 3 Children) You must buy a ball before the start of your first session (COVID requirement)
Time & Location
17 Aug 2020, 09:30 – 21 Aug 2020, 15:30
Ryburn United Juniors FC, 98 Halifax Rd, Ripponden, Sowerby Bridge HX6 4AG, UK
About the Event
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to use it.”
5 Days of amazing sport, FUN with friends, the chance to be scouted by top clubs, chance to win nationally recognised medals all on your doorstep - don't miss out!
On Camp, 9:30am until 3:30pm each day
Sports Coached By &/or Pathways Linked to*
Football Head Coach: Mark Brier (Girls Performance Development Centre)
With such a talented array of coaches TAGS certainly offers a broad programme of high-quality coaching and opportunities to progress into sports specific pathways.
Children are nominated by their schools to attend TAGS based on aptitude, attitude, ability and whether they are currently engaged in sport and/or are demonstrating potential.
With all highly qualified staff DBS checked, safeguarding and 1st Aid trained children get the chance to have FUN and flourish in this high quality environment.
If your child has received this invitation then obviously their teacher, coach or even you believe they have the talent, the enthusiasm and the drive to not only have FUN on an amazing camp week but find out if they are good enough to make it as a professional athlete.
· Queuing system / directional signage will be in place prominently to guide staff and children around the campus
· Players MUST be dropped at the designated points by parents/guardians.
· Everyone to observe social distancing whilst waiting to enter the building.
· There will be different points of entry and/exit.
· Staggering entry points with other groups should alleviate queues building up in surrounding areas
· Parents/Guardians WILL NOT enter the building
· ALL bookings (and payment) MUST be undertaken online.
· ALL bookings MUST be for the FULL week
· TAGS will be required to have an accurate and up-to-date record of all its participants, medical conditions, GDPR considerations and will inform the full group in the case of any outbreak.
· After careful consideration of the Government Guidance Protective measures for out-of-school-settings during Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak published on July 1st 2020, SportCheer England are pleased to support the reopening of Cheerleading and Dance clubs and gyms from the end of the 2020 Summer Term, providing that programmes are able to adhere to the required restrictions. https://sportcheerengland.org/coronavirus
· ALL children MUST bring and use their own hand sanitiser/gel.
· Regular cleaning of key touch points such as door handles – will be continually done by the cleaning team during the day
· Using signs and posters to build awareness of good handwashing technique and increase frequency, avoid touching your face and to cough or sneeze into your arm.
· Suitable facility spaces will ensure social distancing is a continuously enforced priority.
· Risk assessments will be undertaken, including required areas sizes for the maximum allowed participants.
· The venue will display signs to this effect.
· Within the registration confirmation email, it will be stressed that if anyone from a particular household is or has been (within the last 14 days) displaying symptoms then they will be unable to attend the Camp
· If any potential attendees have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you are a contact of a known COVID-19 case, they will be informed that they will be unable to attend Camp
· Attendees to arrive at the facility in sports kit and travel home to change/shower.
· Use of changing rooms will be avoided where possible. The only amendment to this is for participants with disabilities or special needs.
· Children will be required to purchase a TAGS ball upon booking. They will then be given the ball at the commencement of their first session (Football Camp Only).
· Each day they will be asked to clean and then bring their own individual pieces of equipment (i.e. footballs)
· Players will be asked to (wherever possible) wear certain coloured t-shirts to distinguish themselves from other players, arrange players into their “bubbles” and/or to save the need for bibs
· To reduce the risk of transmission within a setting, TAGS aim to minimise the number of different people each child comes into contact with. As such, TAGS will operate consistent groups of no more than 15 children and at least one staff member.
· This means that at the first session children will be assigned to a particular group and then stay in those consistent groups for future sessions. So, for example on consecutive days or if attending one day per week, from the start of the summer until the end of the summer.
· Indoor provision IS allowed but wherever possible we will be operating outside.
· This includes lunch and break.
· We anticipate however, that by adhering to social distancing we could supervise children in classroom-based activities.
· Watching a film for example during bad weather or undertaking a sports quiz.
· ALL Football/Multi-Sport children MUST equip themselves to spend the whole day outdoors.
· Water bottles, rain wear, footwear and a change of clothing MUST be brought by ALL athletes
· All outdoor activities to be moved indoors to take part in classroom based sedentary activities as per government guidance and staying in designated bubble
· Weather considerations will follow the below guidance. Dependant on the length of disruption and considering activity is underway
1. Take shelter in sports hall observing social distancing
2. Retreat to “bubble” classrooms based on indoor classroom guidance (i.e. sedentary activity)
3. Parents contacted and children to be collected
4. If forecast is of such a severe nature then activities will be cancelled (or moved indoors if allowed) the night before and parents informed.
Book Now to reserve your place
Week Ticket (Hx Football)
Receive 5 days of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£82.50
Siblings (Hx Football)
Book 2 Siblings on for the week for the amazing price of £140! Receive 5 days of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£145.00
3 x Sibling (Hx Football)
Book 3 Siblings on for the week for the amazing price of £180! Receive 5 days of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£187.50
Being nominated by your school or your club as talented and gifted is no small achievement! Recognise this forever with your very own branded TAGS Football which you get to use on Camp, then keep and own.£6.50
3 Day Ticket (Hx Football)
Receive 3 days of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£55.00
2 Day Ticket (Hx Football)
Receive 2 days of high-quality coaching The chance to be scouted by professional clubs, invited to their Academy sessions to start your elite sports journey *Booking fee (changed by our finance partners) of 75p per day or £2.50 for the week per child£37.50