TAGS TOTS FC Camp 6 (Hebden Bridge)
Time & Location
About the Event
“The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to use it.”
5 Days of amazing indoor football, FUN with friends, in the heart of beautiful Hebden Bridge - don't miss out!
The aim of the Camp is predominantly to develop ball skills and therefore ALL activity will be indoors on padded mats and every child will have their own ball.
Mastery of the ball, very much akin to the Brazilian Football model of futsal wihilst developing Agility, Balance, Co-ordination, Endurance, Flexibility, Power, Reactions, Speed, Strength and more.
We aim to give your youngster the best possible start in their football journey by coaching high quality football skils, ball mastery, passing techniques, striking advice and much more whilst developing their FUNdamental movement and physical literacy.
Have FUN with friends, meet new ones, develop your football skills and keep active this Summer with TAGS TOTS FC!
You will have your own ball that you get to keep and personalise.
With all highly qualified staff DBS checked, safeguarding and 1st Aid trained children get the chance to have FUN and flourish in this high quality indoor, full padded environment.
On Camp, 1:00pm until 3:00pm each day
Sports Coached By &/or Pathways Linked to*
Football Head Coach: Bryan Brooks (FA Level 2, ex-Halifax Town, Guiseley & Harrogate Town) & Callum Bromley (FC
Halifax Town Youth Team Goalkeeper)
· Queuing system / directional signage will be in place prominently to guide staff and children around the campus
· Players MUST be dropped at the designated points by parents/guardians.
· Everyone to observe social distancing whilst waiting to enter the building.
· Parents/Guardians WILL NOT enter the building (we will collect and sign out at the external entrance)
· ALL bookings (and payment) MUST be undertaken online.
· ALL bookings MUST be for the FULL week
· TAGS will be required to have an accurate and up-to-date record of all its participants, medical conditions, GDPR considerations and will inform the full group in the case of any outbreak.
· ALL children MUST bring and use their own hand sanitiser/gel.
· Regular cleaning of key touch points such as door handles – will be continually done by the cleaning team during the day
· Using signs and posters to build awareness of good handwashing technique and increase frequency, avoid touching your face and to cough or sneeze into your arm.
· Suitable facility spaces will ensure social distancing is a continuously enforced priority.
· Risk assessments will be undertaken, including required areas sizes for the maximum allowed participants.
· The venue will display signs to this effect.
· Within the registration confirmation email, it will be stressed that if anyone from a particular household is or has been (within the last 14 days) displaying symptoms then they will be unable to attend the Camp
· If any potential attendees have been asked to isolate by NHS Test and Trace because you are a contact of a known COVID-19 case, they will be informed that they will be unable to attend Camp
· Attendees to arrive at the facility in sports kit and travel home to change/shower.
· Use of changing rooms will be avoided where possible. The only amendment to this is for participants with disabilities or special needs.
· Children will be required to purchase a TAGS ball upon booking. They will then be given the ball at the commencement of their first session (Football Camp Only).
· Each day they will be asked to clean and then bring their own individual pieces of equipment (i.e. footballs)
· To reduce the risk of transmission within a setting, TAGS aim to minimise the number of different people each child comes into contact with. As such, TAGS will operate consistent groups of no more than 15 children and at least one staff member.
· This means that at the first session children will be assigned to a particular group and then stay in those consistent groups for future sessions. So, for example on consecutive days or if attending one day per week, from the start of the summer until the end of the summer.
· Please ensure that your child has a full water bottle, refreshments, snacks etc.
Book Now to reserve your place
- Week (Hebden Bridge)£52.50£52.500£0
- Siblings (Hebden Bridge)£95£950£0
- 3 x Sibling (Hebden Bridge)£137.50£137.500£0
- TAGS Football£6.50£6.500£0